Monday, March 20, 2006

I stand (or rather, lie down) corrected

Apparently, I made multiple errors in the below post on "Run Lola Run," according to the person I watched the movie with a few years back:

1. We watched it in Kentucky, not New York.
2. We weren't living together at the time, just dating.
3. We didn't finish it not because we fell asleep but because we became, ahem, otherwise occupied.

You'd think I might be embarrassed by sharing that, but not as embarrassed as when my wife set me straight. Here I thought we nodded off. Instead, we were knocking boots. Yay, me! (Well, I guess her, too.)

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is embarrassing ... although not as bad, I suppose, as sitting on a couch with your girlfriend late at night and having your son come home and ask why you're wearing different tennis shoes on each foot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home