Friday, February 06, 2009

On the same day I buy a "Real Genius" DVD for less than $5 ...

This news breaks.

(What can I say? That Circuit City going-out-of-business sale finally delivered. Could you pass up Val Kilmer's finest hour for such a paltry sum? Just wait until I find "The Saint" ... )

Anyway, you gotta love Val making noise about elected office. My favorite quote: "I'm just looking for ways to be contributive."

"Contributive?" "Contributive?" C'mon, Iceman ... that kind of talk will make Maverick drop you as a wingman likethat.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

solid buy

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you already own "Top Secret!", "Real Genius" is a solid Kilmer pick-up. Certainly a better choice than "The Island of Dr. Moreau." I assume "Willow" is next on your list. (Only partially a joke...that was the Leprechaun's finest work.)

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not forget Tombstone, which was an enjoyable movie (if not a good movie), in which Kilmer brings his A game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home