Friday, November 11, 2005

Never, ever, ever, EVER let your wife pick out a movie by herself: "The Wedding Date"

Looking back, I would have rather been dragged by my scrotum through a rose bush.

This movie made me angry. On more levels than I can count.

It cost $15 million to make. Good god. How many families in Africa could that feed? How many houses could Habitat for Humanity build? How many vaccines could you make for Third World countries? And you have to go build an idiotic 78-minute movie around f*cking Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney?

If I write any more, I'm liable to punch a hole in my monitor. As the great Abraham Lincoln once said, "F*ck these f*cking f*cks."

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your wife like it?

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I think it was Andrew Jackson who said "F*ck these f*cking F*cks" I believe Lincoln's quote was "Well that sucked but at least I didn't get shot in the head"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home